FINE ARTS CLUB
The Fine Arts Club plays the vital role among the students’ community. The following are the roles and responsibilities of the members of the Fine Arts.
- Provides numerous opportunities for students to demonstrate their skills and talents.
- Serving as a platform for students to not only demonstrate, but also discover, explore, and master their creative potential.
- Instilling the importance of individuality while also working as an active member of a team.
- Developing one's own, leadership, and organizational skills.
- The Fine Arts Committee aspires to create a platform that caters to everyone and assists in character development, understanding the value of participation, and discovering individualistic qualities that will ensure a fulfilling and successful life.
- The Fine Arts Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate Fine Arts events in the College.
- To plan and schedule Fine Arts events for the academic year.
- To prepare budget for all Fine Arts events and take necessary steps for its approval.
- To maintain the records of the events.
- The Convener of the committee shall conduct a meeting to discuss and implement the task
- The committee should follow the procedure to organize Fine Arts events:
- To prepare the Annual Budget for various Fine Arts event
- To obtain formal permission from the College authorities to arrange the program
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the program
- To inform members of staff and students about the event
- To arrange the venue and logistics (audio/video system, dais, podium etc)
- To invite the Chief Guest and other dignitaries, mementos for guests and gifts/certificates for the participants
- The committee shall display on the Notice Board/Website information about festivals to be celebrate
- Events arranged for students in coordination with ‘Students Fine Arts Committee’ are
- Fresher’s Day
- Teachers’ Day
- Festival Celebrations
- Annual Day
- The Fine Arts Committee shall also be responsible for organizing the national / international events
- Independence Day
- Republic Day
- Women’s Day (along with Women Empowerment Cell)
- National Science Day
The college has constituted the following are the members as the Fine Arts Committee for the academic year 2022 – 2023.
|| NAME & DESIGNATION
|| POSITION IN THE COMMITTEE
||Mr. I. Ananthababu, Assistant Professor of Tamil
||Mrs. G. Nagapushpam, Assistant Professor of Tamil
||Mr. P. Muthupandi, Assistant Professor of Tamil
||Mr. K. Subramaniyan, Assistant Professor of Tamil
NAME OF THE STUDENT & CLASS
POSITION IN THE COMMITTEE
||Ms. Preethi, II M.A English
||Ms. Jeevitha, II B.Com
||Ms. Padmashri, II B.Sc C.S
||Ms. S. Srimathi, III B.Sc FT & CD
||Fashion Technology & Costume Design
||Mr. Kingsly Raj, III B.Com CA
||Mr.S. Moheshkumar, III B.Com CA
||Mr. K. Premnath, III B.B.A
||Mr. C. Lokesh, III B.B.A